The International University Seminar for Balkan Studies and Specialization to South-West University “Neofit Rilski”, Blagoevgrad invites you to take part in the 28th International Round Table
Scientific Knowledge – Autonomy, Dependence, Resistance
The Round table is organized in the frame of the project “Knowledge Exchange and Academic Cultures. Europe and the Black Sea Region”.
We offer to discuss:
- Social cataclysms and scientific responsibilities: The First World War – the end of the empires, October revolution in Russia and the new Humanities.
- Social revolutions, cultural and scientific heritage – continuity, conflict, reinterpretation
- Dependencies: financial, ideological, linguistics
- Technical progress and new problems of Humanities
- Scientific networks – regional, national, international. Scientific dialogue West – East
- The United Nations and the new paradigms in Humanities
- Institutionalization of new scientific areas of knowledge – psychoanalysis, pedologia, social psychology, biopolitics
- Uses and misuses of science – persecution, compromises, and resistance
- The new place of scientist – limits and perspectives
Please send your proposals and abstracts in English by e-mail: email@example.com
The working languages of the conference are Bulgarian and English.